We Just installed these on our Coachman Pursuit RV. They installed just fine (even though two of our round landing pads were pretty warped). It took some work utilizing wood pieces to get them to snap in place. I was amazed that it worked! For the non-warped platforms, the pads snapped on flawlessly. Great product and I look forward to using them as we camp throughout the year.
Our best selling product, SnapPad XTRA 4-Pack is compatible with 9” round LCI® jack feet, commonly found on most Fifth Wheels. Snap-on a set of XTRA's to your rig and eliminate all of your leveling hassles. Permanently.
SnapPad won’t just change how you use your RV, it will change your camping experience. No more positioning jackpads or levelers under your RV. No more storing dirty blocks or boards. Durable and long lasting, SnapPads can withstand extreme weather and environmental conditions. SnapPads increase the stability and weight distribution of your rig, while protecting your jack foot from rust and other damage. SnapPads look as good as they work! Complete your RV by giving it some new fancy shoes.
- FIT - Xtra fits 9” round metal feet on many Class A and 5th Wheels RVs. Please verify size of jacks (9”) before ordering.
- PERMANENT - SnapPads can be installed in minutes but will stay on forever. Snap them on and rid yourself of all your leveling hassles. Say goodbye to crawling under your rig every time you set up.
- STABLE - SnapPad increases stability in 3 ways: a larger footprint, more vibration dampening, and by conforming to uneven terrain like gravel. ANTI-SLIP - SnapPads are made from durable rubber that grips any terrain. No more popping jacks or slipping in high winds or on slick surfaces.
- RUGGED - Our process uses recycled tire crumb, high strength resin, and a 100+ ton press to make SnapPads extremely durable. SnapPads are engineered to be resistant to UV exposure, water, heat, oil, tar, mud, and other environmental hazards. Protects your metal landing feet from damage.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY - Made in the USA from recycled American tires. WARRANTY - Two year manufacturers limited warranty.
- For 9” round jack feet
- 11” total diameter
- 5 lbs per pad
- Hardy recycled rubber construction
- Adds 1” of thickness to jack foot
- Adds 61% additional surface area
- Shake tested to 50Gs
- Temperature tested to 120 and -40 degrees F