SnapPad PRIME pads are some of our biggest and sturdiest. Made for 10” round landing feet, typically found on Class A Motorhomes. Give your rig the best in jack pad style, performance, and construction with SnapPad PRIME. Roll out with the world’s only permanent jack pad and make your leveling system truly automatic.
SnapPad won’t just change how you use your RV, it will change your camping experience. No more positioning jackpads or levelers under your RV. No more storing dirty blocks or boards. Durable and long lasting, SnapPads can withstand extreme weather and environmental conditions. SnapPads increase the stability and weight distribution of your rig, while protecting your jack foot from rust and other damage. SnapPads look as good as they work! Complete your RV by giving it some new fancy shoes.
- FIT - PRIME 4-Pack fits 10” round metal feeT. This configuration is mostly on Class A Motorhomes. Please verify size of jacks before ordering.
- PERMANENT - SnapPads can be installed in minutes but will stay on forever. Snap them on and rid yourself of all your leveling hassles. Say goodbye to crawling under your rig every time you set up.
- STABLE - SnapPad increases stability in 3 ways: a larger footprint, more vibration dampening, and by conforming to uneven terrain like gravel. ANTI-SLIP - SnapPads are made from durable rubber that grips any terrain. No more popping jacks or slipping in high winds or on slick surfaces.
- RUGGED - Our process uses recycled tire crumb, high strength resin, and a 100+ ton press to make SnapPads extremely durable. SnapPads are engineered to be resistant to UV exposure, water, heat, oil, tar, mud, and other environmental hazards. Protects your metal landing feet from damage.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY - Made in the USA from recycled American tires. WARRANTY - Two year manufacturers limited warranty.
- For 10” round jack feet
- 13.25” total diameter
- 8.9 lbs. per pad
- Adds 1” of thickness to jack foot
- Adds 316% surface area
- Shake tested to 50Gs
- Temperature tested to 120 and -40 degrees F